The Redwood Mountain Faire gives volunteers the opportunity to benefit their community while enjoying amazing live music and meeting new friends.
This weekend-long event is run completely by volunteers and we can always use more help! This is your chance to get involved and become an integral part of Santa Cruz County’s most anticipated festival of the year.
- When you volunteer for a shift, you are given FREE ENTRY to the faire on the day you work.
- If you work two shifts in one day, you are granted entry for the weekend.
- Parking is limited so please car pool.
- We are unable to give free parking for volunteers.
- Volunteer shifts are four hours.
- Some shifts require advanced training. This is noted on the sign-up website.
- Wear comfortable, close-toed shoes.
- Be at the volunteer check-in booth at the time your shift starts. Please allow plenty of time to park and walk into the event.
- If your shift is in the afternoon, come to volunteer check-in as soon as you arrive on site.