Create a piece of Faire history
We hope you will share your creativity and passion for the Redwood Mountain Faire by entering our 2016 Poster Contest!
The winner will receive:
- Four (4) event passes for each day of the 2016 Redwood Mountain Faire
- One (1) complimentary parking pass
- Your design used as the official 2016 Redwood Mountain Faire commemorative poster
- Winner will be recognized publicly for their contribution through social media outlets, generating positive publicity for the artist.
- Link to the artist portfolio can also be shared, if the artist chooses.
Runner up will receive two (2) tickets and free parking for one (1) day at the Faire.
How it works
All entries are due by February 15, 2016. Do your own thing! Have fun with your design. We just ask that your design includes: Redwood Mountain Faire, June 4 & 5, 2016, Roaring Camp, Felton, artist signature.
Email your design to firstname.lastname@example.org (Send us a JPEG less than 2mb). If you win, we will ask for a full-size/quality version.
Original work only! Make sure all of your innovations, images and photos are your own and copyright free.
Finalists Will Be Chosen Based On
- Aesthetic Appearance
- Iconic, Redwood Mountain Faire Inspired Imagery (vibrant colors, redwood setting, Roaring Camp, family fun)
- Full Compliance with disclaimers and instructions on this page
Redwood Mountain Faire is entitled to the exclusive rights of any and all contest submissions. Contest submissions may appear on promotional materials, official merchandise, websites, social networks, Email newsletters, festival credentials, festival tickets, etc.
Redwood Mountain Faire is entitled to, but not required to utilize submissions. This applies to all submissions, regardless of which submission(s) are selected as the contest winners(s).
Submissions must meet all requirements of the contest submission criteria in order to be officially entered into the contest. Festival organizers may select Winner(s).
Contest entrants may not reproduce their submissions with the intention to sell or publicly distribute the work.
Contest entrants are entitled to use their submission as part of their personal portfolio.